2012 has witnessed an enormous number of successes and accomplishments for CMEE!
• We welcomed more than 50,000 visitors, our highest annual attendance ever.
• Over 40 children got their winter coat this year from CMEE.
• We revamped our school field trips and unveiled new science programs.
• More than 50 children in Head Start helped CMEE celebrate Halloween.
• Our memberships have increased and members are visiting more frequently than ever.
• With the help of Ellen and Howard Katz, CMEE refurbished its backyard.
• Dozens of children learned how to use the monkey bars in the Museum.
• In our garden, we grew over a hundred tomatoes, thirty heads of lettuce, and enough basil to make pesto for a year.
• We dedicated the boardwalk in honor of Lucy Muhlfeld Kazickas, one of CMEE’s founding moms.
• With the help of local businesses, we launched a new business membership program.
Thank you for your help in making this year so successful for the Museum. As CMEE grows and welcomes new families, we count on your continued support to help us fulfill our mission “to enrich the lives of children and families and strengthen the East End community by promoting learning through play.”
As we look to the future, the help of loyal friends like you is crucial. With your support of our 2012 Annual Appeal, we can further our reach in the community and expand our offerings to meet the needs of the diverse families that count on CMEE every day.
While admissions, program income and memberships account for almost 40% of our operating budget, we rely on gifts like yours to make up the difference so that we can offer educational programming and exhibits for our community. You know the importance of child-directed play at CMEE and your renewed support will help others experience all that CMEE has to offer.
Please CLICK HERE to make a generous donation to CMEE’s Annual Appeal. Thank you for your vital role in helping CMEE secure a bright future for families in our community.