With the guidance of an experienced potter, these pottery classes for kids will help them explore the possibilities of working with clay. Using their hands and basic pottery tools, they’ll design, shape, and glaze a variety of different projects. Finished projects will be professionally fired in a kiln and kids will bring home their creations for the family to enjoy for years to come.
Ages: 2.5 – 4 years
Time: 10:30am – 11:15am
Session 1 (Thursdays): 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26
Session 2 (Thursdays): 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23
Cost: $180/session for Museum Members; $250/session for non-members.*
For more information about this pottery program in the East End, to register, or to inquire about summer programming scholarships, please contact the Museum at 631.537.8250.
- Drop-ins are permitted with space permitting. Please call ahead.
- Payment in full is required to hold a spot – no partial payments are accepted.
- Payments are 50% refundable: if you cancel your reservation up to 14 calendar days before the start day of your class or program.
- Payments are Non-Refundable: if you cancel your reservation within 13 days of the start day of your class or program.
- Drop off and pick up must be at the designated time only.
- Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
- Prorated refunds will be issued for the session which has been cancelled if only part of a series is cancelled.
- Full refunds will be issued if a full series (full month of classes or full week of camp) is cancelled.
- Buyers will be notified if their class or program is cancelled within 1 week of the start date.
- Purchases of classes or programs are non-transferrable.
- Purchases may be made by credit/debit cards can only be refunded to the card with which it was purchased. Please allow 5-7 business days for the transaction to be reflected on your credit/debit statement.
- Cash/check purchases can only be refunded by check with proof of payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for the check to arrive by mail.
- Due to staff and program requirements, refunds will not be offered if your child is absent from a class or program for any reason.