Led by educators with Master’s degrees in Early Childhood Education and facilitated by college students pursuing the arts, Kids Club is designed to ensure that kids are engaged, active, and getting the most out of their summer. The groups are kept small—each has a 4:1 child to Museum Educator ratio—to foster an atmosphere and environment that is ideal for emotional, social, and intellectual growth. Kids in this daily drop-off program participate in a variety of creative activities including arts, outdoor play, music and movement, cooking and baking, group games and free play …all while learning to cooperate and share in an informal, yet structured environment.
Ages: 3-4 years
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:30am – 12:15pm (Half Day); 9:30am – 3:15pm (Full Day)
Session 1: 7/1 – 7/26
Session 2: 7/29 – 8/23
Half Day Cost: $575/week or $2100/session for Museum Members; $650/week or $2,300/session for non-members.
Full Day Cost: $1150/week or $4250/session for Museum Members; $1300/week or $4750/session for non-members.
For more information or to inquire about summer programs for kids in The Hamptons, please contact the Museum at 631.537.8250.
- Drop-ins are permitted with space permitting. Please call ahead.
- Payment in full is required to hold a spot – no partial payments are accepted.
- Payments are 50% refundable: if you cancel your reservation up to 14 calendar days before the start day of your class or program.
- Payments are Non-Refundable: if you cancel your reservation within 13 days of the start day of your class or program.
- Drop off and pick up must be at the designated time only.
- Scholarships are available on a limited basis.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
- Prorated refunds will be issued for the session which has been cancelled if only part of a series is cancelled.
- Full refunds will be issued if a full series (full month of classes or full week of camp) is cancelled.
- Buyers will be notified if their class or program is cancelled within 1 week of the start date.
- Purchases of classes or programs are non-transferrable.
- Purchases may be made by credit/debit cards can only be refunded to the card with which it was purchased. Please allow 5-7 business days for the transaction to be reflected on your credit/debit statement.
- Cash/check purchases can only be refunded by check with proof of payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for the check to arrive by mail.
- Due to staff and program requirements, refunds will not be offered if your child is absent from a class or program for any reason.