We’re delighted to offer families a new Recipe for Play every Monday – Friday at 11am! From art projects to cooking lessons to outdoor games and more…these daily activities are sure to keep children both active and engaged while they’re home from school.
Have a tip, suggestion, or idea for a Recipe for Play? E-mail the Museum’s Director of Education, Liz Bard.
- Monday, March 22: East End Artist Coloring Pages
- Tuesday, March 23: Mrs. Leah’s Springtime Mystery Walk
- Wednesday, March 24: In The Kitchen – Homemade Tzatziki
- Thursday, March 25: DIY Bird Watching Binoculars
- Friday, March 26: Science Fridays – Tomato Dissection
- Monday, March 30: DIY Coloring Blocks
- Tuesday, March 31: Springtime Scavenger Hunt