Please join us for our 11th Annual Family Fair Fundraiser: “Farmyard Fun” on Saturday, July 20 held right here at the Museum. From 10:30am – 1:30pm, families will enjoy games, crafts, rides, performances, food, and—most importantly—fun!
All proceeds from the Family Fair Fundraiser go directly towards supporting the Museum’s outreach programming for underserved families living throughout the East End.
For more information, please contact Lara Sweeney at Lara@CMEE.org.
BIG RED BARN ($10,000)
Includes everything in the Click Clack Moo package PLUS
• CAMPERSHIP: Make an impact with your package purchase! There are no full-day camp programs for low-income families in the community. Sponsor TWO children enrolled in Head Start to attend summer camp at CMEE.
• 4 extra tickets (for a total of 12)
CLICK CLACK MOO ($5,000)
Includes everything in the Barnyard Dance package PLUS
• Membership in the Museum’s President’s Circle
• Listing on the Museum’s official letterhead
• CAMPERSHIP: Sponsor one child enrolled in Head Start to attend summer camp at CMEE.
BARNYARD DANCE ($3,000)
Includes everything in the Old MacDonald package PLUS
• VIP Early Access to the Fair at 9:30am
• Valet Parking
• VIP Lunch Tent with dedicated food truck and servers*
• One VIP Canvas Beach Bag packed with summer essentials
• 2 extra tickets (for a total of 8)
OLD MACDONALD ($1,500)
Includes everything in the Little Red Hen package PLUS
• VIP Onsite Parking
• 2 extra tickets (for a total of 6)!
LITTLE RED HEN ($750)
• 4 Event Tickets
• Recognition in Invitation and Program
• Listing of children in the invitation’s Little Sprouts listing
*No waiting on food truck lines. Lunch delivered to your seat!
$150 per adult ($200 at the door)
$100 per child ($150 at the door)
Thank you to the sponsors of this year’s Family Fair Fundraiser