The Museum is a place where children and families learn through play and exploration. We appreciate the support of visitors, volunteers, partners, and staff in upholding our mission of sparking imagination and fostering learning for children of all backgrounds and abilities and building strong connections within the East End community by providing playful experiences. While in the Museum, we request all visitors adhere to the following principles and behavior:
We are kind and polite
Please take turns and use positive language.
We engage in respectful activity
Please use respectful speech, and avoid profanity, inappropriate clothing, harassment, fighting, and threatening behavior.
We assume good intentions
Play and exploration can be active! Children may unintentionally touch or bump each other. Please be understanding.
Behavior – The following behaviors are prohibited In the Museum
- Offensive, abusive, threatening or violent language or behavior
- Wearing or otherwise displaying profane, obscene or injurious language, texts or graphics
- Unauthorized distribution of pamphlets, other literature or third-party sales
- Possession, use and/or selling of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Possession of weapons of any kind
- Use of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, or skates
- Smoking, vaping, and using cannabis
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
If you have any questions about this Code of Conduct, please don’t hesitate to e-mail email@example.com.