This September, the Children’s Museum has organized a Walk-A-Thon for the COVID era. You and your pod are encouraged to take a 5K walk, run, scoot or bike ride in support of the Children’s Museum’s Food Pantry. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pick your own date — anytime in September.
- Map your walk.
- Share the fun on social media. Make sure to tag your photos with #Walk4CMEE!
Serving nearly 70 families every week, CMEE’s food pantry has been a lifeline for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please consider supporting this vital initiative by registering at one of the following levels:
- $75 Provides a week’s supply of groceries for one family.
- $150 Provides a week’s supply of groceries for two families.
- $250 Supports the purchase of books and school supplies for families.
- $500 Purchases diapers, wipes, toilet paper and sanitary products for families in need.
- $1,000 Pays for one week of fruit and vegetables for the 70 families served by the Food Pantry.
- $5,000 Fully funds the food pantry for one week, including all pantry items, perishables, and produce.
A very special thanks to our Family Walk-A-Thon committee
The Alibhai Family, The Averbuch Munoz Family, The Bloom Family, Alex Bronzini-Vender and Family, The Colsher Family, The DeMarco Family, Nina Edwards Anker, Lukas and Theo Anker, The Fadeyi Family, The Fritz Family, The Garrison Family, The Goldmacher Family, The Goldthorpe Family, The Gordon Family, The Green Family, The Haymes Family, The Huff Family, The Hummel Family, The Husband Family, The Jaffer Ramji Family, The Kane Family, The Khimji Family, Vinnie, Rohit, Arjun and Simi Kumar, The Lascher Family, The Long Family, The Moro Family, The O’Shea Family, The Peng Ma Family, The Percy Family, The Persico Family, Sheri Rosenblatt and Rob Likoff, Max Rohn and Joey Wolffer, Carolyn, Kevin, Charlotte and Pressly Ryan, The Saladino Johnson Family, Olivia, Teresa and Geoff Schwartz, The Steinberg Family, The Stern Family, The Sun-Atema Family, The Sweeney Cole Family, The Taibi Family, The Tarr Family, Andrew Triffitt & Jennie Magaro, Ashton and Zaida Triffitt, The Vorhoff Family, The Wassner Family, The Wiedman Kirchman Family, The Winter Family
The Family Walk-A-Thon is proudly sponsored by